A worldwide favorite, especially when creating mixed drinks with a sophisticated, contemporary flair. Hints of pear and apple compliment floral aromas and mix with a taste of honey and spice. Smooth and mellow with a unique, long and soft finish.
Distiller's Tasting Notes:
- Nose: Fruity, floral, gentle spice, honey.
- Palate: Crisp, yet soft & smooth, fresh fruit, hints of pear & apple.
- Finish: Soft & smooth.
- 2010 Silver Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2010 Excellent/Strong Recommendation, 92 Points; Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- 2010 & 2008, Silver Medal, 88 Points, “Highly Recommended“; International Review of Spirits 2010 World Whiskey Awards; American Whiskey Best Bourbon 7 Years & under
- 2009 Gold Award – No Age Stated; International Wine & Spirits Competition