ForWhiskeyLovers' Scotch of the Month Club
For hundreds of years Scotland has been the source for the worlds great Blended and Single Malt Whisky
Scotch Whisky - The “Grand-dad” of all whisky – includes both single/vatted malt whisky and blended malt whisky, produced in Scotland by some of the worlds greatest distilleries and blenders.
But like any good thing, the rest of the world caught on. Today some of the most spectacular malt whiskies are produced in countries like Japan, Ireland, Sweden, the U.S and Tasmania. (yes...Tasmania!)
And of course Scotland.
ForWhiskeyLovers' World Malts Club® Scotch Whisky of the Month Club
With a focus on "Scotch-style" whiskies, ForWhiskeyLovers' World Malts Club sends quarterly* shipments of superb malt whiskies from around the world.
Each shipment includes three (3) exceptional 750mL bottles of whisk(e)y:
- Two (2) - Single/ Vatted Malt Whiskies,
- One (1) - Blended Malt Whisky.
Whiskies are sourced from smaller, artisanal distilleries, or are limited production/ private bottling whiskies, and not typically found in your average liquor store.
World Malts Club® - Voyager Membership Includes:
- Four (4) shipments of 3-whiskies: a total of twelve (12) whiskies over the course of a year
- Free Shipping on Flight Shipments
- Early access to hard to find/ limited production whiskies via Weekly Emails to members
- Discounted tickets to whisky events like Whisky Live and Whiskies of the World
- $25 Gift Certificate to the ForWhiskeyLovers store each time your memberhsip is renewed**
*Shipments are sent in June, September, December and March
** Your credit card will be charged and your membership automatically renewed after your fourth (4th)/ final shipment, cancellable at any time
Unfortunately we are unable to ship whisky to members addresses within the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas and Utah. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will incur additional shipping charges...please contact us to learn about the additional charges.